* Total goes in-house for a $3.6 billion New Guinea oil and gas deal* Freshfields takes the lead on planned $2.8 billion China Everbright Bank IPO* Allens and Clifford Chance on $1 billion U.S.-China
* Vinson & Elkins on CNPC's $2.6 billion Peruvian oilfield buy* MoFo and Wilson Sonsini take the lead on a $917 million Chinese semiconductor deal* Clifford Chance helps MSG giant Ajinomoto buy into
* Japan Airlines turns to K&L Gates for its big Airbus order* Davis Polk and Freshfields on a $748 million Chinese supermarket combination* Jones Day advises three Indonesian businessmen on their pur
* Sidley Austin guides CNOOC on $2 billion bond offering* Chinese computer game company turns to Davis Polk for Hong Kong listing* K&L Gates leads on long-anticipated $925 million Philippine retail I
* Linklaters, Weil on $4 Billion offer for German bathroom fixture maker Grohe by Japan's Lixil* Chinese brokerage Haitong turns to Clifford Chance for a $715 million acquisition* Allens, Paul Weiss
* Herbert Smith Freehills and S&C team up for China Merchants Bank's $5.7 billion rights issue* L'Oreal turns to Linklaters for an $843 million China acquisition* Allen & Overy and Cleary on ING's $1
* Skadden guides U.S. auto parts maker on $1.25 billion China JV exit* Allen & Gledhill on $906 million Singapore hotel buy* Firms feast on Domino's Pizza Japan takeove
* Olympus turns to Shearman for $1.2 billion overseas equity offering* Three firms on loan deal for boardshort maker Billabong* Latham on $222 million international private schools merge
* Simmons & Simmons advises India's ONGC on Mozambique offshore gas buy* Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing turns to CMS Cameron McKenna for a Dutch acquisition* American spicemaker McCormick turns to
...Singh SC of Drew & Napier, Lok Vi Ming SC of Rodyk & Davidson, and Francis Xavier SC of Rajah & Tann, but all had...
Type what you're looking for into the search box and hit enter or click the search button. Law.com Search will search for relevant content and will display the results below. Often you'll find just what you're looking for right away.
Here are a few tips for finding what you need:
Too many results? Refine your search using the filters on the left side of the page. You can select a date range, a specific source, the type of content, or a topic. The available filters will depend on what is present in the content, so the list will change in context to the search results you have found.
You can also search within your search results. Just underneath the search box, click "Search within results" to add one more term to the the words and filters you've already set up.
Too few results? Law.com Search will always show you what words you searched on and what filters you've used under "Your Search" at the top of the page. Try taking off some of the filters you've set up if you need to expand the results.