Forget international mergers or overseas offices. Leading Chinese law firm Jun He sees plenty of room for expansion on its own turf
* Mori Hamada, Simpson Thacher on Suntory's $4.7 billion IPO* Latham leads Vedanta Resources' $1.7 billion bond issue* Allen & Gledhill advises Heineken subsidiary on entry into Myanma
* Davis Polk on a $4 billion bond offering for China's CNOOC* Allen & Overy advising Sinopec Engineering on its $2.7 billion IPO* Four Wall Street firms take on AsiaInfo-Linkage's $890 million take-p
* Linklaters takes the lead on Sumitomo Mitsui's $1.5 billon Indonesia acquisition* Three firms on New Zealand's largest-ever IPO* The world's first publicly traded law firm is raising $64 million to
...Standard Chartered Bank, and UBS AG as underwriters. Beijing-based Jingtian & Gongcheng was Chinese counsel to the underwriters. ...
* AZB helps the Indian government establish a $1.6 billion railway bond program* Shearman on a Chinese engine maker's Hong Kong IPO* Samsung turns to Paul Hastings to buy a piece of rival Shar
* Four firms help India state-owned energy giant NTPC sell $2 billion in shares* China's Citic Group turns to Baker & McKenzie to buy a chunk of Australia's Alumina* Paul Hastings on a convertible bo
* Allens and Herbert Smith Freehills help Westpac Bank boost its capital reserves with a $1.25 billion hybrid float* King & Wood Mallesons on a $400 million Chinese wind power investment* India's Rel
...while Lu, Lai & Li and Beijing-based Jingtian & Gongcheng acted as Hong Kong and Chinese law advisers, respectively. The...
Here are a few tips for finding what you need: