* Linklaters takes the lead on Sumitomo Mitsui's $1.5 billon Indonesia acquisition* Three firms on New Zealand's largest-ever IPO* The world's first publicly traded law firm is raising $64 million to
...Bombay and National Stock Exchanges, was represented by Indian firm J. Sagar Associates Mumbai partner Nosh Modi. Jones Day Singapore...
* Allens and Herbert Smith Freehills help Westpac Bank boost its capital reserves with a $1.25 billion hybrid float* King & Wood Mallesons on a $400 million Chinese wind power investment* India's Rel
...the join lead managers BOCI Asia Ltd., Citigroup Global Markets Ltd. and J.P. Morgan Securities Plc. Reed Smith...
* Clifford Chance helping China's sovereign wealth fund land a stake in Heathrow airport* J. Sagar and Amarchand on $500 million Mumbai property deal* Carrefour turns to Clifford Chance to sell its M
* Squire Sanders helps a Canadian gold mining company tap the Philippines' mother lode* Pfizer turns to Clifford Chance to launch a $300 million China joint venture* Akin Gump assists as a Chinese pr
* Duane Morris & Selvam helps Heineken edge out a Thai competitor in the race to acquire a popular Singapore beer brand* Coca-Cola's Aussie bottler turns to Ashurst to break into the beer business Do
...AG.were advised by partner Dina Wadia of J. Sagar Associates and Pamela Shores of Linklaters in Hong Kong...
...AG. -- were advised by a J. Sagar Associates team led by partner Dina Wadia....
Type what you're looking for into the search box and hit enter or click the search button. Law.com Search will search for relevant content and will display the results below. Often you'll find just what you're looking for right away.
Here are a few tips for finding what you need:
Too many results? Refine your search using the filters on the left side of the page. You can select a date range, a specific source, the type of content, or a topic. The available filters will depend on what is present in the content, so the list will change in context to the search results you have found.
You can also search within your search results. Just underneath the search box, click "Search within results" to add one more term to the the words and filters you've already set up.
Too few results? Law.com Search will always show you what words you searched on and what filters you've used under "Your Search" at the top of the page. Try taking off some of the filters you've set up if you need to expand the results.