...partners Christopher Walter and Robert Newman, corporate special counsel Scott Roades and associates Larry Bartenev, Robin Blaney, Sarah Griffiths, Magdalina Gugucheva, Christopher Hartsfield, Bud Jerke...
*Morrison & Foerster guides Global Logistics Properties on creation of $3 billion fund*Simpson Thacher leads Chinese gaming company Boyaa Interactive's $127 million IPO*Gadens advises PanAust on majo
* Allen & Overy guides Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ on a proposed $5.75 billion Thai acquisition* Sinopec and Marathon rely on their in-house teams for a $1.5 billion deal* Linklaters and Freshfields
* S&C and Linklaters on $1.7 billion Chinese dairy deal* Freshfields guides China's Dalian Wanda on British shopping trip* Hogan Lovells, Norton Rose Fulbright team for $3 billion Mongolian coal mini
* China's State Grid turns to Linklaters and Allens for Australia buying spree* Clifford Chance and Allen & Gledhill on Singapore's second-biggest IPO this year* Ropes & Gray and Cleary guide Blackst
* Linklaters takes the lead on Sumitomo Mitsui's $1.5 billon Indonesia acquisition* Three firms on New Zealand's largest-ever IPO* The world's first publicly traded law firm is raising $64 million to
...Bombay and National Stock Exchanges, was represented by Indian firm J. Sagar Associates Mumbai partner Nosh Modi. Jones Day Singapore...
* Allens and Herbert Smith Freehills help Westpac Bank boost its capital reserves with a $1.25 billion hybrid float* King & Wood Mallesons on a $400 million Chinese wind power investment* India's Rel
...the join lead managers BOCI Asia Ltd., Citigroup Global Markets Ltd. and J.P. Morgan Securities Plc. Reed Smith...
Type what you're looking for into the search box and hit enter or click the search button. Law.com Search will search for relevant content and will display the results below. Often you'll find just what you're looking for right away.
Here are a few tips for finding what you need:
Too many results? Refine your search using the filters on the left side of the page. You can select a date range, a specific source, the type of content, or a topic. The available filters will depend on what is present in the content, so the list will change in context to the search results you have found.
You can also search within your search results. Just underneath the search box, click "Search within results" to add one more term to the the words and filters you've already set up.
Too few results? Law.com Search will always show you what words you searched on and what filters you've used under "Your Search" at the top of the page. Try taking off some of the filters you've set up if you need to expand the results.