* Total goes in-house for a $3.6 billion New Guinea oil and gas deal* Freshfields takes the lead on planned $2.8 billion China Everbright Bank IPO* Allens and Clifford Chance on $1 billion U.S.-China
...Adrian Tan has left Drew & Napier for Stamford Law...
* Skadden guides U.S. auto parts maker on $1.25 billion China JV exit* Allen & Gledhill on $906 million Singapore hotel buy* Firms feast on Domino's Pizza Japan takeove
...at Singapore’s Drew & Napier. Sidley said Tju was joining an expanding Asia...
* S&C and Linklaters on $1.7 billion Chinese dairy deal* Freshfields guides China's Dalian Wanda on British shopping trip* Hogan Lovells, Norton Rose Fulbright team for $3 billion Mongolian coal mini
* Linklaters takes the lead on Sumitomo Mitsui's $1.5 billon Indonesia acquisition* Three firms on New Zealand's largest-ever IPO* The world's first publicly traded law firm is raising $64 million to
...Davinder Singh SC of Drew & Napier, Lok Vi Ming SC of ...
...join local law firm Drew & Napier as a consultant in May. Jayakumar, who...
* Stephenson Harwood guides Lion Air's $24 billion Airbus order in for landing* Sullivan & Cromwell helps the Japanese government unload $7.8 billion in tobacco shares* Skadden advises Chinese online
Type what you're looking for into the search box and hit enter or click the search button. Law.com Search will search for relevant content and will display the results below. Often you'll find just what you're looking for right away.
Here are a few tips for finding what you need:
Too many results? Refine your search using the filters on the left side of the page. You can select a date range, a specific source, the type of content, or a topic. The available filters will depend on what is present in the content, so the list will change in context to the search results you have found.
You can also search within your search results. Just underneath the search box, click "Search within results" to add one more term to the the words and filters you've already set up.
Too few results? Law.com Search will always show you what words you searched on and what filters you've used under "Your Search" at the top of the page. Try taking off some of the filters you've set up if you need to expand the results.