* Davis Polk advising Chinese bad loan buyer Cinda on its upcoming $2.5 billion IPO* PetroChina turns to Herbert Smith Freehills for an Iraqi oil investment* Simpson Thacher and Amarchand on a $200 m
*Morrison & Foerster guides Global Logistics Properties on creation of $3 billion fund*Simpson Thacher leads Chinese gaming company Boyaa Interactive's $127 million IPO*Gadens advises PanAust on majo
* Skadden, Russell McVeagh advise on New Zealand's largest-ever IPO for Meridian Energy* Baker & McKenzie guides a Chinese conglomerate buying a Hong Kong bank for $1.5 billion* A Dubai commodities f
* Rajah & Tann on a $1.1 billion bid for a Chinese food company* Morgan Lewis helps a Texas oil company make a Malaysian exit* Squire Sanders and White & Case line up for U.S. cloud computing acquisi
*Morrison & Foerster advises Japan's Softbank on another U.S. telecom investment, worth $1.3 billion*Ropes & Gray acts for Blackstone-led consortium on $625 million purchase of Chinese IT company*Sim
...Chinese counsel. India Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co. is advising the International...
* Linklaters, Weil on $4 Billion offer for German bathroom fixture maker Grohe by Japan's Lixil* Chinese brokerage Haitong turns to Clifford Chance for a $715 million acquisition* Allens, Paul Weiss
* Paul Weiss, Baker & McKenzie advise Chinese Internet giant Tencent on a $448 million search investment* Four firms on an $860 million Singapore delisting* Amarchand on $600 million Indian cement pl
... Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co. is advising UltraTech Cement Ltd...
Type what you're looking for into the search box and hit enter or click the search button. Law.com Search will search for relevant content and will display the results below. Often you'll find just what you're looking for right away.
Here are a few tips for finding what you need:
Too many results? Refine your search using the filters on the left side of the page. You can select a date range, a specific source, the type of content, or a topic. The available filters will depend on what is present in the content, so the list will change in context to the search results you have found.
You can also search within your search results. Just underneath the search box, click "Search within results" to add one more term to the the words and filters you've already set up.
Too few results? Law.com Search will always show you what words you searched on and what filters you've used under "Your Search" at the top of the page. Try taking off some of the filters you've set up if you need to expand the results.